If you’re short on time, this is the fastest way to cook frozen dumplings in the microwave. In just 3-5 minutes, you will have a wonderful dumpling for rush meals.
1. First, put frozen dumplings in a microwave-safe bowl.
2. Then fill the bowl with hot water so dumplings are completely covered with water.
3. Cover the bowl and microwave on high for 3-4 minutes for about 8-10 dumplings.
4. If the dumplings are floating in the water, they’re cooked. Take the dumplings out of the microwave and enjoy.
5. Finally, serve with the dipping sauce of your choice.
If you have another way to make it faster and more delicious, please leave your comments below.
Microwave posts: https://chefcaseythompson.com/category/cooking/microwave/