Table of Contents
Ramen is a very popular noodle dish because of its delicious taste. But if you want to make them in a microwave, that is completely doable, and the steps are pretty simple. In addition, combining with an egg to accompany them will make you feel the perfect blend of flavors and cannot be missed. Furthermore, eggs will provide you with a healthy dose of protein and make your Ramen more nutritious.
This article will provide you with microwave ramen with egg recipes that you can make at home and have a great time enjoying this dish.
Can You Microwave Ramen With Egg?
You can completely heat eggs and Ramen in your home microwave. As long as you know the adjustments to get a noodle dish cooked perfectly and the eggs cooked to your liking, a microwave can completely help you do that.
It is a delicious combination of egg and Ramen that’s worth trying because its taste is amazing, and it’s easy to make with a microwave. Your noodles will be enriched with protein with just one egg or two, depending on your preference and taste.
Is It Possible To Make Ramen With A Poached Egg?
You can eat Ramen with a poached egg. Most people’s taste buds prefer to eat poached eggs rather than boiled or fried to serve with Ramen.
It will be a little different and requires more technique to make a poached egg than making a boiled egg. The poached eggs will be peeled and cooked at a moderate temperature, unlike leaving the shell on when cooking boiled eggs. In addition to having a special taste, poached eggs will have a higher nutritional value than cooking them in any other way.
A poached egg is considered satisfactory when the white part on the outside is cooked while the yolk part on the inside is still red and runny, which requires more sophisticated cooking than the other ways. When eating them, many people like to break them in half so that the yolk can flow, or some people like to leave the whole eggs on the noodles.
When you want to make a poached egg in the microwave, but you don’t know “how long to microwave egg in ramen?”. The answer is that you need to boil a bowl of water in the microwave for 2 minutes. At this point, the water will still not fully boil, and you can crack a raw egg into this bowl of hot water. Nuke it for about 30 seconds is the poached egg is done.
So with a microwave, you can completely make a poached egg with a very simple way of making it; its delicious flavors are worth a try. A poached egg is an indispensable side dish when you want to enjoy the perfect and most nutritious ramen dish.
When Is It Appropriate To Add An Egg To Ramen?
To cook a combinative dish of Ramen with eggs cooked in the microwave, you can do it in two main ways. The best way is that after your Ramen is cooked, you will put an egg in the bowl of noodles and then enjoy it. The second way is to put an egg directly into the Ramen while cooked.
The dish’s taste will differ between the two cooking methods, depending on your preferences and taste to choose the right way to cook. Both of the above methods can be done with your microwave.
Eggs are a great choice when serving with Ramen, but you can make it in many ways such as scrambling, poaching, simmering, and for each type of egg will require time to add into Ramen accordingly.
- You should put hard-boiled eggs into the Ramen when it has been cooked.
- You can put eggs in Ramen while cooking hot water for poached eggs.
- Also, if you want to eat fried or fried eggs, you need to cook them first and then add them to the Ramen while it’s still hot.
You can make a wonderful dish that combines betweens Ramen and eggs with just a microwave no matter how it is cooked. You need to be aware of the suitable time for each type of egg you want to add to your Ramen.
How To Put An Egg In Microwave Ramen?
Want to ways to make a dish between Ramen and eggs? Follow these simple steps:
- First, you need to choose the type of Ramen you want to eat. They have many flavors for you to choose from, such as beef or chicken, as well as hot and spicy noodles.
- In the package of noodles you buy, there will be a cup of Ramen that can be cooked directly in the microwave. But if you want to use your normal bowl, take the Ramen with the seasoning packets into the bowl and cook it in the microwave.
- Next, you need to pour seasoning packets like sesame seeds, red chili, curry powder, and moon pepper directly into the Ramen.
- Pour a sufficient amount of boiling water into the bowl.
- Cover a bowl of seasoned noodles and boiling water to retain heat, then microwave them for about 1 minute to cook them through.
- Then you take them out. Your noodles are now cooked.
- Put an egg directly into the bowl of noodles that has just been taken out.
- Cover and microwave them again for about 1 minute.
- After 1 minute, you can take out your bowl of ramen. Your dish is cooked and ready to be enjoyed.
Tips When Microwaving Ramen With Egg
You don’t need to worry too much when you have never tried cooking eggs and Ramen in the microwave before. Because with some tips below will be very useful for you to minimize the risks:
- When using the microwave for cooking eggs, if you are not careful, your eggs will explode due to the high temperature in the oven. To avoid this situation, you need to let them be completely submerged in water to be boiled safely when boiling eggs.
- It makes sense to use the microwave to boil eggs before cooking Ramen. On the other hand, you need to cook your noodles in the microwave while quickly nuking the eggs to your liking.
- While the Ramen is cooked in the microwave, you need to observe the water level in the bowl. To have a delicious bowl of Ramen, it is necessary to have a sufficient amount of water to avoid the water being completely evaporated when the flock cooks. Then your Ramen will be burnt and smell like smoke. If the water in the bowl of noodles is gradually depleted, you need to add a little more water to continue cooking.
- The whole microwave cooking process will not take too much of your time, but to get a perfect dish, they need to be cooked in a certain time. Each package of Ramen will be instructed at an appropriate time to cook. If you can’t estimate the correct time, set the cooking time on your microwave.
- You need to pay attention to the materials put in the microwave during the cooking process. Wooden furniture is not recommended even though its aesthetic is quite high. Besides, plastic utensils should not be cooked in the microwave because they can easily melt and leave toxic substances in your noodles. The recommended materials are best made of glass or porcelain.
- You need to consider the size of the bowl of noodles to cook in the microwave accordingly. They should not be too big or too small to fit the number of noodles and eggs you want.
What’s The Best Way To Add An Egg To Microwave Ramen?
To save time, you can cook the eggs first and when the Ramen is completely cooked, put them in. If you want to eat hard-boiled eggs, place them in a bowl of boiling water and cover them with a plate.
While your noodles are cooking, the eggs need to be nuked over high heat for 3 minutes. During this process, you need to pay attention to the water level to boil the eggs, or they will explode.
In addition, you can cook ramen before cooking eggs. First, you boil two cups of water in the microwave. Then, you add the noodles directly to the hot water and cook in the microwave until they are completely cooked. You need to put the seasoning packets in the bowl and hot water. Then cook the eggs and add to the bowl of noodles in your preference.
Once your noodles and eggs have been cooked, you can decorate the surface of the Ramen with grated carrots, thinly sliced scallions, or any other toppings you like.
Microwave posts: https://chefcaseythompson.com/category/cooking/microwave/
This article has some simple steps to help you make microwave ramen with eggs at your home. There are many ways you can cook your eggs in the microwave, such as poaching, frying, or boiling them. Moreover, to get a delicious finished product, you need to keep in mind the very useful tips in this article. Refer to it and start cooking a simple, delicious meal that adds enough nutrients for yourself and your family.